Text based on the “Hymns of Divine Love” by St Symeon New Theologian (Greek: Συμεὼν ὁ Νέος Θεολόγος; 949–1022 AD), performed in English, Greek and Church-Slavonic.
- Instrumentation: 18.104.22.168 / 1.1.1 / prc, eb gtr, acc, pno / solo gtr, solo m-sopr, monk choir / 2 vns, vla, vlc, cb / prc (hidden).
- Year composition: 2018.
- Duration: approx. 80 min.
- First performance by: Carina Vinke – mezzo-soprano, Jacob Kellermann – solo guitar, Kovilj Monastery male chamber choir, BIT20 ensemble, Aleksi Barrière – direction, Anke Laerenbergh – costumes & scenography, Christian Karlsen – dirigent.
- Premiere on: Saturday, October 27, 2018 Nykirken, Bergen, Norway.
- Published: first version by Edition Octoechos; extended version in manuscript.